Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apllication Form LSFMD -Smoke Hustlah

2 posters

Go down

Apllication Form LSFMD -Smoke Hustlah Empty Apllication Form LSFMD -Smoke Hustlah

Post by Alpha Corleone Fri May 06, 2011 10:00 am

Apllication Form LSFMD -Smoke Hustlah 2uptrb5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( IC Information ))

Full Name: Smoke Hustlah

Phone Number: 8991

Current or Previous Occupation: CEO Dept of Health

Origin: Paleoanthropology the study of human origin

House location(if owned): Willow Field

Ever been convicted of any crimes? If yes, then what were they? Yes, Robbing the bank.

Ever been given a ticket for any traffic offense? If yes, then what were they?: No

Bio(graphy) 150 words or more(application will not be accepted with less): I am Smoke. I remember when i was a kid my uncle died because there is no place to run because there is a burglar chasing him i cant help him because i was hiding and i was just a kid the burglar tried to smoke my uncle my uncle hide then the burglar lights a cigarette then after he get the bottle of gas then start spilling it all over the place then I was to go out but i did'nt coz my uncle tackled the burglar because he was going to light the gas allover the place. but the burglar didnt stop and lighted the place i rushed to exit our home but my uncle didnt got out because he was fighting the burglar so he died in vain because of the fire caused by a burglar. I am here to help other people to become one of the Firefighters of San Andreas so I want to apply and help people with all due respect honor courage and knowledge i will bear our family and help people

Why do you want to be a part of LSFMD and how could you help LSFMD? 150 words or more(application will not be accepted with less):

I want to be a Firefighter because i want to help San Andreas Many Child/Female/Male/Grandparents dying in fire because some people arson the place but i am here to Help them as a Firefighter I want them to feel comfortable and they can sleep soundly because they know that there is a person like me that want to help and protect lives. Also I want to stop the Casualties in case of Explosion/Disaster/Earthquakes/Fires/etc[s] that causes a life to die.

(( OOC Information ))

Name: Smoke Hustlah

Country of Birth: Chris O'Brien (musician)

Country of Residence: Greece/Canda

In game level: 32

Please post a screenshot of your stats: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/30kzgur.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha Corleone
Alpha Corleone

Back to top Go down

Apllication Form LSFMD -Smoke Hustlah Empty Re: Apllication Form LSFMD -Smoke Hustlah

Post by King! Fri May 06, 2011 11:24 am

Your application has been Accepted, Mr. Smoke.
King!
King!
Game Scripter / Admin
Game Scripter / Admin

Back to top Go down