Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino

2 posters

Go down

[LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino Empty [LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino

Post by Mat Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 am

Application[/center]

Firstname:Mathous
Lastname: Gelecino
Address: MaineStreet 634
Phone number: N/A
Date of Birth:16/10/1987

Life Biography (300 words):
I was born at All Saint Hospital October 16th 1987. Baptized in idlewood Church; Mathous Amadeus Gelecino. I’m a Christian; believe in God, the father almighty. Grown up in a big town named Market, in Los Santos. Both of my parents were EMS workers at same team. One bad day both of them were called out to an accident, or should I say”Fake Accident". When they arrived, they entered the building, and saw two armed people aiming at them, and shot them several times to death... Since I was 16 I was committed to take care of my younger brother and sister. We all grew up together, and we were actually a pretty good family. My little brother stayed in the house as he turned 18 years. My sister and I moved. My sister moved to a little town in Los Santos named Los Flores and lives there with her girlfriend today. I moved to a fine house in Temple, and works hard to get it sold. That’s one thing I simply can’t complete, but never mind its fine for me. I’m looking for a solid relationship with a pretty and nice girl, but can’t find the right (yet)… My little brother has come into a very bad environment with gangs, ETC (And So On), and my job was to get him out of it, and my mission is accomplished. Therefore, my dream has always been to join LSPD (Los Santos Police Department). My mission is to make that environment clean and nice, make peace between the gangs and get a good friendship in the police. My Motto has always been and will always be; “I will and can make a different”…
-Mat-

Why would you like to join the department? (50 words):

My parrent were EMS people, and i wanna make them proud.
When my little brother was it a bad environment, a got him out of it.
I wanna clean the streets across LS. I know all the bad guys and I wanna throw them in jail, for all that shit they do in Los Santos.

Why should we choose you, instead of other applicants? What makes you special? (20 words)

My english language is above average. Im not affraid to talk to people. I know the fast and easy way around Los Santos.
Mat
Mat

Back to top Go down

[LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino Empty Re: [LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino

Post by Williams Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 am

[LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino W7iru8

Accepted

Dear Mathous Gelecino,

It is with the greatest happiness that I'm about to inform you, that your application has been accepted.
Your next step in your recruitment process is your interview. In order to receive an interview, please contact the Chief of the Department as soon as possible (Frank James Williams).
If you would like further instructions, please reply this letter.

Thank you,

Frank James Williams,
Chief of the Department
Los Santos Police Department

Williams
LSPD Chief
LSPD Chief

Back to top Go down

[LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino Empty Re: [LSPD Application] Mathous Gelecino

Post by Williams Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:36 am

Pending interview and training.

Williams
LSPD Chief
LSPD Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum