Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending - Interview]Mohd_Smith's LSPD Application

Go down

[Pending - Interview]Mohd_Smith's LSPD Application Empty [Pending - Interview]Mohd_Smith's LSPD Application

Post by Mohd_Smith Sun May 08, 2011 5:31 pm

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))
First Name: Mohd.
Sur Name: Alexander.
Last Name: Smith.
Phone Number:2810
Place of birth: Los Santos.
Date of birth: 10/10/1988
Current Address: Richman
E-mail Address: mohd@SA.gov

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?
I wish to join LSPD because of all the bad things which happen out on the streets of Los Santos. I dont want to see any criminals walk on the streets no longer. I dont want my kids to see people getting shot and robbed no longer. Thats why i wanna join LSPD. To make Los Santos a better living.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?
I know that i got what it takes to be in LSPD. I know what to do in every situation, and how to handle every crime.
I know how to respect other people and how to talk with them. Especially the gang members.
I know that when i am on duty, Los Santos will be a much better living.

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

Sure, But i have skills.

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER )):

Nothing.

Life Biography (( 300 words atleast )) :

I was born in a small house located in Toluca. My parents heard that down in Los Santos, you could earn a lot more money then in Mexico. So we moved down to Los Santos. But we didnt have the cash for a big mansion. So my parents bought a really small and stinky house.

I growed up on the streets in El Corona. Exactly on the streets where the notorius gang Varrios Los Aztecas live. I already was a witness to a young man got shot at the age of 8. I saw people getting shot and robbed everyday.
When i was 13 years old, all my friends from school started helping the criminals in El Corona. And ofcourse, i joined too. I didnt have any choice since my parents was broke, and we didnt even have money to buy some bread.
My friends told me that the only way i would get officaly member of the Mexican gang, was if i started proving myself. When i say "Prvoing myself" i mean that i was gonna kill and rob people. So at the age of 14 shot for the first time.

When i got like 17 years old, i started studying about the Law. Slowly i stopped hanging out with my old friends. And before i knew, i started in the univeristy to get a carrier as a Lawyer. Meanwhile i was studying, i got a job as a Taxi Driver. But it wasnt the best paying job. At the age of 21 i was finished studying, and i was finally a Lawyer.
Later i got married with my wife, and we got two kids. I lived a perfect life now. I was finished with all the criminal and gang stuff, and found myself a succesfull and happy life.

Then i heard LSPD was recruiting. And with all the experience i had with criminals and gangs, i thought that it would be a lot better job for me. So here am i now, hoping that i get accepted in LSPD.

Sign here: Mohd_Smith

Passport here ((/stats)): Age: 21 | Gender: Male | Phonenumber : 2810 | Job : Lawyer | Crimes: 0 | Arrests: 0

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Mohd
Origin: Los Santos.
e-mail address: mohd98212@hotmail.com

Mohd_Smith

Back to top Go down