Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allirght. Daytime is full of hackers. But what happens in the earliest hours of the morning?

3 posters

Go down

Allirght. Daytime is full of hackers. But what happens in the earliest hours of the morning? Empty Allirght. Daytime is full of hackers. But what happens in the earliest hours of the morning?

Post by Lewis_Sykes Sam_Sykes Sun May 08, 2011 11:41 pm

I can't get out if I don't get up early, I don't really know why, so I come on about 4-8 and load up SAMP and about 6 theres about... 12 Filipino guys? This is when all the bloods come online, hell loads of dming. There needs to be some admins in this time slot, people come in get dmed and then rush back out. No rules are inforced in these hours.

I've got ideas for some admins at these times, get a translator look, translate this whenever you have the time Filipino - English
Ko na-download na tagasalin ng para sa Pilipino at na. Ang isang pulutong ng mga ito.
Thanks Smile
Jake.
Lewis_Sykes Sam_Sykes
Lewis_Sykes Sam_Sykes

Back to top Go down

Allirght. Daytime is full of hackers. But what happens in the earliest hours of the morning? Empty Re: Allirght. Daytime is full of hackers. But what happens in the earliest hours of the morning?

Post by Bl4ckJack Mon May 09, 2011 1:50 pm

William_Tethron wrote:I can't get out if I don't get up early, I don't really know why, so I come on about 4-8 and load up SAMP and about 6 theres about... 12 Filipino guys? This is when all the bloods come online, hell loads of dming. There needs to be some admins in this time slot, people come in get dmed and then rush back out. No rules are inforced in these hours.

I've got ideas for some admins at these times, get a translator look, translate this whenever you have the time Filipino - English
Ko na-download na tagasalin ng para sa Pilipino at na. Ang isang pulutong ng mga ito.
Thanks Smile
Jake.
Tumatawa nang malakas sa iyong mga mensahe. Wink
Bl4ckJack
Bl4ckJack
Game Admin
Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Allirght. Daytime is full of hackers. But what happens in the earliest hours of the morning? Empty Re: Allirght. Daytime is full of hackers. But what happens in the earliest hours of the morning?

Post by Lewis_Sykes Sam_Sykes Mon May 09, 2011 2:16 pm

It's really annoying, I like to go on but they DM or something, I had to kill one of the hustlahs. I was just walking along, mega lag from their 500 + ping and then he attacks me, I attack him, and he just runs off... So found him, and killed him. We need more morning admins!

Dang, I'm on laptop won't be on LSRW till I find my adapter...

Found it..
Lewis_Sykes Sam_Sykes
Lewis_Sykes Sam_Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by UlTrA2GaMeR Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Please take a screenshot or video and report these player in the Report a Player section. They will be dealt with. Thanks for notifying us about the situation.
UlTrA2GaMeR
UlTrA2GaMeR
Game Admin
Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bl4ckJack Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm

This was before the server went down, we don't have these problems anymore.
Bl4ckJack
Bl4ckJack
Game Admin
Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down